“If you waste my time, don’t expect me to hang out with you very long.” Anyone can say this. Time is valuable, and no one wants to waste their time.
Most people can’t put their lives on-hold while they’re trying to buy or sell a home. Whether they have a family, a couple or single, life continues and the time constraints of moving can become burdensome.
I am committed to helping you save time while making the experience memorable. I know the process and the potential problem areas and can help you move through them.
Please consider the following:
- If your plans to buy or sell change, let me know.
- Be on time for appointments or if it is necessary, cancel them with as much notice as possible.
- Get pre-approved through a trusted mortgage professional. I know a great one!
- Cooperate with your loan professional by providing all requested documentation.
- Don’t go to builder or REALTOR® open houses without me. If you find yourself in this situation, immediately notify them I am your agent.
- Only talk to the other party through me or your attorney until after closing.
As your agent, I work to help you meet your goals. Things work best when it’s like a partnership where each party mutually respects the other and their resources including their time.
Contact me anytime you are ready to buy or sell. I will make it worth your time!