Most people can’t put their lives on-hold while they’re trying to buy or sell a home. Whether they have a family, a couple or single, life continues and the time constraints of moving can become burdensome.
I am committed to helping you save time while making the experience memorable. I know the process and the potential problem areas and can help you move through them.
Please consider the following:
- If your plans to buy or sell change, let me know.
- Be on time for appointments or if it is necessary, cancel them with as much notice as possible.
- Get pre-approved through a trusted mortgage professional. I know a great one!
- Cooperate with your loan professional by providing all requested documentation.
- Don’t go to builder or REALTOR® open houses without me. If you find yourself in this situation, immediately notify them I am your agent.
- Only talk to the other party through me or your attorney until after closing.
As your agent, I work to help you meet your goals. Things work best when it’s like a partnership where each party mutually respects the other and their resources including their time.
Contact me anytime you are ready to buy or sell. I will make it worth your time!