Rudyard Kipling wrote, “I keep six serving men, they taught me all I knew; their names were what and why and when and how and where and who.” Prefacing your questions with one of these words can help you get the information you need to make a good decision about the REALTOR® you use.
- How long have you been selling homes and is this your full-time job?
- What designations or other credentials do you have?
- How many homes did you and your company sell last year?
- What is your average market time compared to MLS and your top competitors?
- What is your sales price to list price ratio?
- When will you report to me on the progress of my transaction?
- Who can you recommend for service providers like mortgage, inspections, repairs and maintenance?
- Why do you want to work with me?
- Where are the biggest opportunities to expose my home to the largest market
Want answers? Real estate is my full-time job for 30 years! I have the ASP, CRS, GRI, and SFR designations. I am in constant contact anytime there is something to report to you. I have dozens of tradespeople I can recommend to you.
Why do you want to work with me and my company? Because I will get the job done, whether you are buying or selling! I will expose your home on hundreds of websites and on social media. My company is #1 Midwest brokerage in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network and the third largest nationally in the entire network. Barron’s rated Berkshire Hathaway as the #2 most respected company in the world for 2016.
Want more answers? Contact me anytime!